31 May 2012

Flora's Holiday Wardrobe

Last  month, One Off's Flora was lucky enough to travel to Israel and spend time in Jerusalem for a week. I asked Flora to take pictures while she was there, especially of her hot weather outfits to add to our 7 Days of Style archive (inspiration as our holidays approach).
Here are the results:
Outfit 1
Dress - Charity Shop
Sleeveless Shirt - My Mum's
Bicycle Charm - Alex Monroe
Outfit 2
Dress - Primark
So pleased with this, I got it for a fiver and it reminds me of Summer
Outfit 3
Skirt - homemade!
Top - Charity Shop
I love this skirt as I made it out of some material of my grandmother's and the top is nice and summery too... Though they both look crinkled here.
Day 4
New necklace from Jerusalem!
I like wearing it on my jumper's neckline so it looks like a very fancy collar
Day 5
Broderie Anglaise Shorts - H&M
Top - Charity shop
Day 6
 
Embroidered Coat - another Jerusalem buy!
Thank you, Flora!