13 April 2012

One Off

This week my eyes finally turned square, as one morning I spent many hours working on One Off's website. Exciting developments are afoot - one of them being our Outfit Gallery being re-shot by exciting and upcoming photographer, and fellow West Londoner, Lily Bertrand-Webb. Lily helped me see the clothes I was working with differently, and through her lens and my vision, I think we got some great results. Make sure you check it out for yourself!

There are totally new outfits, as well as previous looks under going tweaking and re-shooting for the Spring Summer collection. A particular hit has been the Dungaree Dress outfit, bottom left
Along with new photos and new outfits comes new features, such as the Outfit Booster section. This is for people who want an instant fix for an outfit they already love. The green coat above is currently showcasing its style there at the moment.

This is only the start of lots more to come from One Off... Stay tuned for more in the very near future.