27 September 2011

Fran in 7days

Another contribution from a fashion forward friend, like Rosa's a few weeks ago (http://whatisshelike.blogspot.com/2011/09/rosa-in-7-days.html). Thank you, Fran!
Tuesday 20th September
Coat - Etoile by Isabel Marant
Jumper -  H&M
Asymmetric Shorts - cut off Cheap Monday jeans
Boots - Topshop
(Fran says:) I like the elbow patches a lot. Faux suede all the way
Wednesday 21st September
Shirt - Ralph Lauren Polo outlet store
Jeans - Cheap Monday
Loafers - Russell & Bromley
I like the ruffles on the shirt and the way the powder blue of the shirt looks almost like Denim
Thursday 22nd September
Jumper - Cheap Monday with own DIY elbow patches and sewed down roll neck
Dress - H&M
Shoes - Converse
I have realised how much Cheap Monday I wear since working for the brand. I also like my lilac hair.
Friday 23rd September
Jacket - Topshop
Knitted Tshirt - Acne
Jeans - Cheap Monday
Shoes - Vintage Bally
Necklace - Portobello Market
Sunglasses - ASOS
I like the way the jeans and the shoes look like something my Mum wears and has worn since 1980. She loves a bit of Bally
Saturday 24th September
Jacket - Four Star
Shirt - Topshop
Pleated Skirt - Topshop
Sunglasses - ASOS
Socks - Vivienne Westwood stolen from my friend, Claudia
I like the fact I look like a New York Kid
Sunday 25th September
Angora knitted top - Whistles
Denim Skirt - Modekungen (was a dress until I chopped it)
Gold heeled boots - Topshop
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Kiddies sixties vibe
Monday 26th September
Coat - Vintage Levis stolen from Claudia
Navy Jumper - stolen from my sister Alice
Printed denim trousers - Topshop
Porcelain key on chain - Camden Passage
Loafers - Russell & Bromley
Bag - My Grandma's
7 days over!! I like the way I look a bit like a kid, and nothing matches.
Fran keeps her own blog with a friend, and it is always a good read. Check it out here: http://www.helenglory.blogspot.com/