20 June 2012

Dreaming


I have been rudely awoken from the best dream that I never wanted to end.... Central Spain last weekend:
We started with a night in Madrid, my second favourite city, which involved Cañas, tortilla, roof top drinks and a midnight dinner
And then on to Oropesa by train (which we almost missed, having enjoyed dinner a little too much the night before...) Luckily we managed to squeeze in breakfast before we jumped on board, my favourite meal of the day
Note the unsual name of coffee stirrer and sugar packet....
This is the outskirts of village where we were staying, and have stayed a few times over the years. Full of sights and sounds that make me so happy, and I have definitely returned home refreshed.
 
So nice to have a chance to embrace summer clothing properly,  not that I packed very well and basically wore this for 4days
Trying not to make it look like all we did was drink...But really, one of these Gin and Tonics was worth the trip alone
 
In fact, so inspired am I buy this recent trip to Spain, that One Off is probably going to offer only Madrileña inspired outfits/flamingo dresses for the rest of the summer. Watch out.