10 November 2011

Daisy in 7days

Daisy is my style goddess, and ever since our first meeting I have been admiring and equally borrowing her clothes.  I am off up north to see her soon and am very, very excited. Here are her 7 days:
Day 1
Tartan Dress - £3 shop in Manchester
Cardigan - APC
Jacket - Topshop
Boots - DMs
Day 2
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Goldsign
Shoes - flea market in Normandy
I always end up wearing a lot of black. Also, I am obsessed with socks so I like it when they show, bit tricky in the winter though, end up with freezing ankles.
Day 3

Shirt - flea market in Normandy
Old shorts
Jacket - as before
Day 4
Skirt - Josie picked this out for me in the £3 shop! Its one of my favourites I've fixed it so many times.
Necklace and badges from Preston flea market trinket stall.
I go through phases of wearing the same jewellry and I'm quite attached to my Virgin Mary pendant now.
Day 5
Skirt - Topshop
Jumper and boots - as before
Coat - Daisy's Grandmother Rose's.   
The coat is amazing, don't think you can really tell from the photo but its navy blue and kind of fluffy.
Day 6
Another coat of Rose's. This one is woolly/fluffy too.
Shorts and jumper - Flea market in Normandy
Day 7
Jeans - Topshop
Jacket, jumper and boots - as before
I like how the jeans are a bit shiny and feel like I could ride a motorbike in them.

Thank you Daisy!