3 January 2012

Camborne Fancy Dress

I have just got back from Cornwall, where I spent Christmas and New Year with family and friends. (Have a look at HelenGlory for news on our NYE celebrations). My bag had doubled in size over the period - partly due to the fact that Camborne presented the finest selection of Charity shop offerings I've come across in a long time. My friends and I were all successful buyers - I felt especially lucky with my two new vintage dresses, found on the fancy dress rail in one shop.
Nelly the Elephant/court jester vibes. Definitely not going to be worn for fancy dress but for real. 

This one is for real life too, and has already had its debut on a drizzly Marizion beach

Another favourite buy is this Clueless skirt:
Which I feel goes quite nicely with the Mood rings we bought - very 90s.
There's just no place like Camborne.