13 May 2020

Lockdown Wardrobe

What have you been wearing during Lockdown? Or rather, what have you missed wearing? I've pretty permanently worn a pair of leopard print leggings originally bought for a shoot: after returning them unworn, I went back to re-buy because I liked them so much. Weird on many levels - mostly because most people don't look great in leggings, myself included. And yet here I am day in, day out wearing my trusty pair of now rather knackered leggings.

Slippers courtesy of Tesco
I do miss getting dressed for work. I'm a fashion stylist so this requires a balance of looking stylish (or at least, not a mess) and practicality. These days at home it's more a balance of comfort and stuff I don't mind spilling my breakfast/lunch/dinner on. I've realised how many clothes I actually have... Most mornings recently I've told myself that today is the day of the wardrobe sort out /season changeover, etc. I know I will find some gems to get excited about wearing again when I do. But it hasn't happened yet... I'll let you know how it goes.