11 October 2012

5 Autumn Style Tips

It seems it really is Autumn now. September is over, the tights have been pulled on and I have started carrying round an extra layer in my bag for when I finish work in the evenings. It's also a time when we are all thinking about our Autumn wardrobes - I accidentally won a pair of black ankle boots on ebay last night, blame Tessa - so here are my 5 picks from what One Off Style has to offer this Autumn.


1. A VERSATILE, EASY TO WEAR SKIRT

Ok so let's forget about bare legs for now. I'm not brave enough anymore. I had one too many chilly nights in beer gardens, so I am now wearing my tights with pride. Slip on some 40 derniers, a cropped jumper and a pair of ankle boots or loafers and this is an easy, stylish look you will wear and wear.

2. A PAIR OF TAILORED TROUSERS

 Trousers are everywhere this Autumn, so why wear a pair that a trillion people also have? Instead snap up this one off vintage pair of tailored navy trousers with a fine white check.


I really love to layer. It's such a great way of getting lots of different looks out of essentially the same outfit. Give yourself lots of options with this Denim Button Up Dress.
 

I have about 1,000,000 pictures of my hands on my phone at the moment - I love my Jessie Harris/One Off ring that much. Cheer up your chilly fingers this Autumn with some new silver.


This is on the website under 'Gifts' but why not treat yourself? We all wear so much black over the colder months - break it up a bit with this flash of colour.

There is lots more to choose from at One Off Style this Autumn, so you need never be stuck for outfit inspiration! See for yourself here.